MYCOLOGY WISDOM EXTRACT
IMMUNE BALANCING PROPERTIES WITH POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS!
Chaga, Cordyceps Sinensis, Lion's Mane, Reishi and Turkey Tail Medicinal Mushrooms.
The wisdom of mushrooms in this combination creates a synergy of fiminine and masculine, solar and lunar, hot and cold, bitter and sweet. Combining these qualities to establish an equilibrium to enhance the body on all levels. These mushrooms contains a variety of powerful antioxidants and other compounds that may help boost your immune system, reduce inflammation, enhance growth of beneficial bacteria while helping to fight pathogenic bacteria in the gut, and even help fight certain cancers while enhancing the efficacy of both chemotherapy & radiation therapy.
These Five Poweful Medicinal Mushrooms are:
- Adaptogenic, which means they assist in combating stress & Fatigue.
- Eliminates toxins.
- Liver regenerative and protective abilities
- Anti-vital supports the immune system to combat any viral infection such as flu (influenza), swine, avian flu, HPV and HIV/AIDS
- Anti-cancer, anti-tumor, it has been reportedly successful in treating cancer and widely used as an adjunct to chemotherapy and radition therapy, because of its unmatched ability to absorb radioactive isotopes in the body.
- Double-directional Immune Modulator, whether autoimmune or immunodeficient, hs been reported to regulate, strengthen and balance the system accordingly.
- Antioxidant one of the Highest sources of melanin and antioxidants.
We utilize a dual extraction method which enhances and maximizes all of the constituents.
We also allow the extract to be empowered by the lunar cycle as well as the Sacred Harmony Pyramid for a truly powerful extract.
Organic Cane ethanol
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) Mushroom
Cordyceps Sinensis Mushroom
Lions Mane (Hericium erinaceus Mushroom
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Mushroom
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) Mushroom
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.